Our Exam Eye Glass Consults: Custom Crafted Vision
Our north Edmonton opticians specialize in custom crafting prescription eyewear. Using information collected through our extensive pre-testing and advanced testing, along with optometrist recommendations, our licensed opticians personalize eye glass options specifically to your needs, lifestyle and budget. Visit the opticians at our Edmonton optical today, and you will see how personalized eye eyewear enables you to see and be your very best. Invest in yourself and your future with professionally crafted eye glasses from eye-deology Vision Care.Schedule An Exam Our Optometrists
Eye-deology Vision Care, Edmonton
Our Edmonton Eye Exams: This Is What Makes Them The Best!
- Experienced Edmonton Optometrists: When it comes to providing healthcare, there is no substitute for experience and know-how.
- Personalized Care: Every person and every eye is unique. We customize eye care based on the needs of our patients.
- A Professional Team That Cares: Eye care requires a team effort. Every one of our professionals contributes to patient care and service.
- State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Technology: Technologies promote the early detection of diseases causing irreversible vision loss.
- Thoroughness: Patient-first service that dedicates the time, resources, and know-how to provide world-class eye care.
- Patient Education: Our eye care professionals make every visit a friendly, informative learning experience.
4. Licensed Optican Consult
One of our experienced licensed opticians will assist you in selecting new eyewear if the optometrist determines that you require corrective lenses or that you need to update your lenses to improve your vision. They will customize their fit to your unique attributes, needs, lifestyle, and budget. Our opticians are happy to provide you with information about the latest eyeglass frame and lens technologies available so you can make informed decisions to get you seeing and looking your best. We have a wide variety of frames and lenses to fit any budget.
25. Our Edmonton Eye Exam - Licensed Optician Consultation:
Eyewear Assessment & Consultation. Your Needs
Following the exam, a eye-deology Vision Care licensed optician will greet patients requiring prescriptive eyewear and discuss their eyewear, lifestyle and budgetary preferences. Equipped with this information, the optician will assist the patient in picking eyewear that addresses their medical needs and lifestyle preferences.Schedule Eye Exam
26. Our Edmonton Eye Exam - Licensed Optician Consultation:
Prescription Eyewear. Frame Size, Shape, & Colour
For most, the most influential factor when choosing eyeglass frames is how they look on their face. One could try on every pair of eyeglass frames in the store, but narrowing down the choices in advance can save a lot of time, stress and aggravation. To accomplish this, eye-deology Vision Care opticians will evaluate your face shape and tone, and present eyeglass frame styles and colours that would look best.Schedule Eye Exam
27. Our Edmonton Eye Exam - Licensed Optician Consultation:
Eye Measurements. Tailoring Prescription Eyewear
Several measurements are necessary to ensure that the eyeglass frame properly fits and that lens optics aligned. Pupillary distance (PD), or the distance between the centers of the pupils of each eye, is measured at the time of eyewear purchase and is one of the most important. If an individual requires multifocal lenses, then several other measurements are necessary. Some of these include pupil height, segment height and pantoscopic tilt. These measurements are critical for higher prescriptions and multifocal lenses and should be left to experienced professionals to calculate.Schedule Eye Exam
28. Our Edmonton Eye Exam - Licensed Optician Consultation:
Personal Eyewear Fitting. Customized For You
Before patients leave with their new eyeglasses, opticians may perform several final adjustments so that they fit perfectly to the individual. Temple arm bowing, temple arm balancing, earpiece bending and nosepiece/nose pad adjustments are needed to customize and personalize fit to the patient.Schedule Eye Exam
General Edmonton Eye Exam Questions
Annual eye exams are especially important for children and seniors, and for those individuals with systemic conditions, such as diabetes.
Our Edmonton Optometrists
Searching for an Edmonton optometrist? Our experienced Edmonton eye doctors use advanced modern technologies and devote upwards of 500% more time towards providing personalized patient care than elsewhere so that they can see more and ensure that you may never see less. Position yourself to see the future today with Edmonton's best eye care!
Learn Why Our Edmonton Optometrists Are The Best!