We offer one of the most advanced eye exams available.
Our north Edmonton eye care clinic and optical offers professional eye exams, state-of-the-artspecialty diagnostic testing, eye glasses,sunglasses, safety glasses, contact lenses, designer eye glass frames, and custom prescripiton eye glass lenses. Visit the optometrists and opticians at our Edmonton vision clinic today to ensure that you see into the future!.View Our Services Our Optometrists
Contact Our Edmonton Eye Care Clinic & Optical
eye-deology Vision Care
Optometrists | Opticians | Eyewear
Edmonton, AB T5Z 3S3
Conveniently located at the intersection of 97th Street (a.k.a. Canadian Forces Trail) & 167th Avenue NW in Namao Centre between ATB Financial & Sobeys.
Send Us A Message
You Will Receive A Confirmation Email As An Indication of Positive Transmission of Message.
TO 60% OFF
Find designer eyeglass and sunglass frames on sale for up to 60% OFF. These savings will only be available for a limited time.
BOGO 50% OFF
Purchase one pair of premium prescription eyelgass/sunglass lenses and receive 50% OFF your second pair. Conditions Apply.
TO $150 REBATES
Purchase a 6-month or year supply of contact lenses and qualify for a mail-in rebate of up to $150.
Schedule A Visit Today!
OUR CITY LEADING
Are One of Edmonton's Most Comprehensive
Consisting of 25+ modern visual tests and digital diagnostic scans, our Edmonton eye doctors perform one of the most thorough and extensive eye health exams available!Our Eye Exams »
OUR OPTOMETRISTS INVEST IN
Leading-Edge Modern Technologies To Provide Elite Vision Care
Industry leading diagnostic technologies promote the early detection and treatment of eye diseases that cause irreversible vision loss. They enable our Edmonton eye doctors (i.e., optometrists) to see more, so that you may never see less. Trust the eye care professionals at our vsion clinic with your next eye exam to see how our investments in healthcare technologies ensure that you have a clear future.Our Eye Care Technologies »
OUR EDMONTON OPTICIANS CRAFT
Eye Glasses Tailored Uniquely To Your Individual Needs
Every person is unique. That means every pair of eye glasses should also be one-of-a-kind. Our licensed opticians consider your prescription, physical measurements, face shape, eye use, lifestyle, along with your personal style and budget when crafting prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, and safety glasses specifically for you.Our Eyeglasses »
- Ages 0-18: Alberta Health Care covers one complete eye exam per year. Additional exams and/or treatments may be covered based on medical needs. Ask your doctor of optometry for information about coverage and potential costs for specific visual conditions. Alberta Health Care covers medically necessary services.
- Ages 19-64: Alberta Health Care does not cover eye exams, however many Albertans have insurance coverage through their employer or their own medical plan. We offer convenient direct-billing to most majory health benefits plans. Alberta Health Care does cover medically necessary services.
- Age 65+: Alberta Health Care covers one complete eye exam per year. Additional exams and/or treatments may be covered based on medical needs, such as glaucoma, diabetes or cataract follow-up or monitoring. Ask your doctor of optometry for information about coverage and potential costs for specific visual conditions. Alberta Health Care covers medically necessary services.
- Medically Necessary/Urgent Care: includes eye infections or injuries, foreign objects in the eyes, sudden change in vision, monitoring for diabetes issues, glaucoma, and retinal disease, and post-operative care for cataract patients.
Yes, we have the ability to direct-bill most major health benefits plans.
Please be mindful that every health benefits plan is unique and that some may not permit eye care providers, like us, to bill directly on behalf of the plan holder (i.e., the patient). Due to privacy laws, eye care providers do not have access to plan details prior to the act of requesting payment. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of the patient to be aware of any billing limitations associated with their benefits plan(s). It is also the responsibility of the patient to be aware of the amount of coverage they have and the date on which their benefits are renewed or replenished (i.e., annually).
Health benefits plan providers can sometimes limit the ability to direct bill plans based on the following:
- Benefit Plan. For example, the benefits plans held by many federal public servants do not permit eye care providers to direct-bill. Therefore, patients must provide payment and then personally submit their claim to their benefits plan provider for reimbursement.
- Day of Service. For example, some benefits plan providers manually review, adjudicate and/or audit claims for direct-billing. Their capacity to review, adjudicate, and/or audit claims can sometimes fluctuate throughout the week, especially on weekends. Therefore, patients must provide payment and be reimbursed by their benefits provider
- Balance Billing. For example, in cases where the patient would like to direct-bill two or more benefit plans, the secondary plan provider may require documentation of the amount covered by the primary plan. Therefore, patients must provide (partial) payment and then personally submit their claim to their secondary benefit plan provider for reimbursement.
- Contact Information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.);
- Date of birth;
- Alberta Health Card;
- List of current prescription medicine(s);
- Medical history;
- Family Physician;
- Date of laser corrective eye surgery (if applicable);
- Ophthalmologist (if applicable);
- Health benefits/Health Insurance policy and group information;
- If applicable, your current prescription eyeglasses;
- If applicable, your current contact lens brand/type (i.e., packaging);
- The location of your most recent eye exam.
Our Edmonton Optometrists
Searching for an optometrist in Edmonton? Our experienced Edmonton eye doctors use advanced modern technologies and devote upwards of 500% more time towards providing personalized patient care than elsewhere so that they can see more and ensure that you may never see less. Position yourself to see the future today with Edmonton's best eye care!
Learn Why Our Edmonton Optometrists Are The Best!