Clinic Mask Requirement To Be Maintained As We Transition to a Post-Covid-19 Era.
As per the recommendation of AHS and the Chief Medical Officer of Health for closed indoor spaces and healthcare providers, our clinic will maintain a mask requirement for all patients and visitors. Covering the nose and mouth with a mask helps reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Wearing a mask doesn’t just help to protect the patient, it protects our employees and our other patients, especially those who may have pre-existing health conditions. We sincerely thank everyone for their continued support and understanding, and look forward to offering a mask-free environment in the near future.Schedule An Exam View Our Services Our Optometrists
Safety Measures At A Glance
Please Schedule Clinic Visits
Exams, Pickups and Adjustments
Scheduled arrivals assist our staff maintain social distancing measures within the clinic and help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please Wear A Face Mask
Safety First As We Transition
Out of an abundance of caution, we will maintain a mask requirement for all patients as we transntion to a post-COVID-19 era.
Please Maintain Social Distancing
Safety First As We Transition
Continuing to embrace social distancing measures will help us smoothly transition to a post-COVID-19 era.
Please Sanitize Your Hands
Cleanliness Reduces The Spread
Hand washing and sanitizing are an effective means to reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses.
If You Have A Cough or Fever
Dry eyes can be uncomfortable and affect your vision. We use modern technologies to treat dry eyes.
If You Have Been Exposed
Our experienced optometrists are skilled at treating and co-managing eye diseases with ophthalmologists.
Trusted, Safe, Comprehensive Eye Care
Our optometrists and staff have implemented enhanced procedures to ensure a safe environment for our patients and colleagues.
As doctors, the health of you and your family is our top priority and the reason why we have implemented a new examination process with enhanced safety procedures. You can trust our team of eye care providers to provide you with comprehensive eye care and peace of mind in a safe clinic environment. Optometrists and staff will wear face masks and other personal protective equipment, in addition to adopting rigorous disinfection procedures. All our processes exceed the standards set by local health authorities. We have also outlined our new procedures below.
- Please scheudle your appointment in advance to help us monitor the number of people in our clinic.
- Leading up to your appointment we will try to perform a pre-appointment call by phone to review your case history.
- The staff member on the call is trained in privacy and the information collected will only be shared with your doctor in your official patient file.
Check-In and Welcome
- All staff will be wearing masks, and you will be requested to bring and wear a medical grade mask as well. If you do not have a medical grade mask, we are happy to provide one for you.
- We will also be requesting that you to wash and sanitize your hands.
- When checking in you will be asked how you are feeling. If you feel ill, have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough or fever, recently been exposed, are presently in quarantine, or have travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- There will be fewer waiting room chairs, spaced out to encourage physical distancing.
- All of our pre-test and exam rooms and equipment will be comprehensively sanitized for each patient.
- If you notice the conversation with your doctor is happening at a distance, please do not take it personally, as it is just an added precaution.
Shopping for New Glasses
- Our opticians will help you select a frames to try on. Frames will be placed in a tray or on a table so that they may be passed back and forth safely.
- All of our frames have been disinfected and will be disinfected after each use.
- You can have your glasses or contacts delivered directly to your home for free. If you would rather pick them up at the clinic you can also request curbside pickup.