How much do eye glasses cost in Alberta (2023)?
The cost of eye glasses depends on numerous factors. These include:
- Your Prescription
- Lens Type (Single Vision vs. Multifocal)
- Lens Design (e.g., Stock vs. Surfaced vs. Digital Free-form)
- Lens Brand
- Personalized Measurements/Attributes
- Refractive Lens Index / Lens Thickness
- Protective/Performance Lens Coatings (e.g., Scratch Resistance, Anti-Reflection
- Frame Type (Full vs. Semi) and lens edging/finishing needed
- Frame Brand Name (i.e., Designer Name)
- Frame Materials (e.g., place, stainless steel, acetate, titanium)
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Entry Level Eye GlassesEntry level single vision eye glasses (lenses plus frame) typically start at approximately ~$150 in Alberta. Entry level traditional multifocal eyeglasses (i.e. progressive lenses) typically begin between ~300-350. Multifocal eye glasses with modern digital free-form progressive lenses, that offer a wider field of view and enhanced customization, typically begin at approximately ~$550. Additional fees would apply for anti-reflection, oleophobic, and blue light filtering lens coatings. Schedule An Appointment
Invest in your child's health and future with eyeglasses professionally custom-crafted to their individual needs and active lifestyles.
Upgrade your vision and your look with new women's eyeglass styles. Find your new vision and look at our Edmonton optical.
See your best and be your best with eyeglasses designed specifically for your work environment and lifestyle preferences.